News Detail back to listing
Free report-writing guide for medical expert witnesses
- Oct 1, 2021
- Latest News
Inspire MediLaw have published a FREE guide for clinicians on writing effective expert witness reports. Lots of fantastic advice from barristers, solicitors, experienced expert witnesses and a high court judge!
Learn insider tips from the UK’s top clinical negligence specialists
With the guide for medical expert witnesses, you'll learn:
• how to address the legal tests
• the legal framework governing expert witness reports
• the key information you need to include
• the right language and terminology to use
• best practice for setting out and formatting your report
• how to present a clear, compelling view that will impress the Court
• choosing the best reference sources
The guide brings together tips from our trainers, including a former high court judge, barrister, clinical negligence solicitors and experienced expert witnesses. Experts share their insights from many years in practice.
By following these tips in your report writing, you’ll build your reputation as a trusted expert witness – helping you to expand your client base and work.
Get the guide here