News Detail back to listing
Leadership for Lawyers
- Nov 29, 2017
- Latest News
Date: 7th December 2017
Venue: The Hilton Hotel, Deansgate, Manchester
Conference: 09:30 – 16:20
CPD: 5 hours and SRA Competency (Solicitors) A2, A4
Cost to attend: MLS Members £110.00 + VAT (£132.00) Non-members £150.00 + VAT (£180.00)
You might be a leader, or aspiring leader of a department or firm, running a team of assistants, paralegals and associates, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a good leader. If you want to work on becoming a better leader in your practice, then why not take some advice from experienced professionals?
Come along to our inaugural Leadership for Lawyers Conference where our speakers, all partners, managers and leadership experts in their own right, will share their tips for helping you become a better leader.
It takes courage to be a lawyer and a leader! Why not come along and be inspired?
Sessions and speakers include:
· What is Leadership & Management really about? Sue Jenkins, Partner, DAC Beachcroft
· Designed for Success. Why lifestyle and mental approach are the foundations of outstanding personal performance Dee Brereton-Patel & Matt Brereton-Patel (Optimised Personal Wellness), Mick Timpson (beanddo™)
· How to read accounts Sara Hutton, Sara Hutton Consulting Ltd and Gary Cook, Booth Ainsworth LLP
· Converting New Business Enquiries Joanna Kingston-Davies, Group Chief Operating Officer, Jackson Lees & Brian Cullen, CEO Jackson Lees
· Strategic Leadership Mike Ode, Potential Unearthed
· The barriers of managing a multi-generational workforce and team and how to break them Louise McCarthy-Teague, BLM
· Plus we have an exciting panel session: How do you see the role of partnership & its equivalent evolving over the next 5-10 years in both traditional firms and ABS’s? with an array of experienced experts
You can book your place at this event by emailing the delegate name, membership status, email address and firm. Please note that by booking a place at the event you are accepting our booking terms and conditions which can be found here.