John Green is the managing director of Pierce Forensic Limited and is supported by two other senior Chartered Accountants.
John holds the Forensic Accountant and Expert Witness Accreditation of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales and is a member of its President’s Appointments Scheme.He is also a practising member of The Academy of Experts and a Founding Member of The Expert Witness Institute.
John and one of his colleagues also hold the “CF” corporate finance qualification and are responsible for their practice’s corporate finance work.This makes them ideal as experts for all types of valuation and funding disputes.
Main areas of specialisation include ;
* Matrimonial Finance – reports on valuation,liquidity & income levels as SJE or Shadow Expert
* Shareholder Disputes – including claims of Unfair Prejudice under S994
* Warranty Claims & Completion Accounts Disputes
* Consequential Loss & Business Interruption Claims
* Personal Injury – claimant and defendant work undertaken
* Commercial Litigation - loss of profits , breach of contract , SWAPS , Interest Rate Hedging Products.
Pierce was founded in 1929 and with a Nationwide client base is prepared to work throughout the UK.