Shirley Technologies Limited offers a range of textile experts able to provide technical evidence and opinion based on industrial knowledge and academic achievement supported by the company's 80 year global textile experience.
Our expert witness service has provided evidence in a number of criminal and civil cases as well as inter-company and consumer / company disputes.
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
• Chemical and physical testing of textiles in all forms
• Identification and quantification of ‘restricted substances’
• Irritation and allergy propensity of textile apparel
• Analysis and investigation of consumer complaints
• Product performance, safety and risk assessments
• Coating, finish and polymer analysis
• Analysis of antimicrobial properties of textiles
Expert Witness Institute (Company Member); Textile Institute; AATCC; ASBCI; BSI; Society for General Microbiology, Royal Society of Medicine, EDANA.