Rachel Lund provides medico-legal reports for Claimant's with spinal injury, amputations and traumatic injuries and children with birth injuries such as cerebral palsy and Erb's palsy.
Home and school visits include an assessment of:
* Functional performance based on physical, emotional and psychosocial daily living skills
* Rehabilitation and therapy needs
* Equipment and appliance needs
* Care / support needs
* Housing adaptation needs
* Ergonomics within home / school / work environments (not vocational assessments)
* Mobility / Transport needs (not driving assessments)
I am familiar with Court procedures and experienced in attending Court as an Expert Witness. 55% Claimant, 40% Defendant, 5% SJE.
Royal College of Occupational Therapists, Health Professions Council, British Association of Occupational Therapists,