Chartered Surveyors / Construction Cost and Claims Consultants.
Mr Wright has led Grant Wright Associates (GWA) since its formation in 1989. He became an associate of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in 1983 and a Fellow in 1996 and remained so for some 23 years. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Building Engineers, a Member of the Academy of Experts and a Member of the Institute of Party Wall Surveyors.
Mr Wright provided, via the RICS panel, free advice to the public over the telephone for a period of decades. He is proud to record that re party wall works, when acting as the Building Owner's Surveyor, that he has never had a matter referred to a Third Surveyor by an Adjoining Owner's Surveyor. He puts this down to acting with the necessary level of impartiality, treating Adjoining Owners' Surveyors with due respect and in undertaking his duties thoroughly, to avoid the imposition of time commitments upon Adjoining Owners' Surveyors.
Grant Wright Associates (GWA)'s clients have included private companies, contractors, sub contractors, architectural and professional practices together with works for experts and solicitors as well as individual domestic clients. Clients have ranged from individuals and small firms to multi-national companies and practices.
• Experience spanning five decades including works for the public and private sectors.
• Skilled management of an experienced team assisted by modern technology.
• Offering Quantity and Building Surveying expertise in claims related works including; litigation, arbitration, insurance and expert witness related appointments resulting from the construction industry and its associated professions.
• Our clients include Companies , individuals, Contractors, Architectural and Surveying practices and works for other Experts and Legal teams.
• Member of the Academy of Experts.