Forensic Psychology Practice Ltd provides independent forensic, clinical, family and work place psychology services for the Courts, Organisations and individual clients.
FEES adhere to LAA rates where required.
- Expert Witness reports to all Courts
- Criminal, Parole and Forensic Risk
- Safeguarding, Family and Civil matters
- Capacity or Unfitness to Plead
- Risk for individuals and organisations
- Professional or Sexual Misconduct
- Health and Social Care Litigation
- Military Court Martials (United States Air Force).
- Cultural and Ethnic issues
- Honour based violence and FGM
- Therapy in a forensic, family or legal context
- Staff education and training
- Individual therapy or children, young people and adults
- Assessment for ADHD and ASD
- In person, online or remote assessments
Clients can be seen in their local area or at The Willows Clinic
Extensive training experience providing services to the National Probation Service, Her Majesty's Prison Service, National Health Services and the South African Police Service.
We have an enviable reputation for:
- Expertise as Expert Witnesses
- Reporting within agreed timescales
- Answering the questions asked
- Giving good oral evidence
- Providing a quality service
Our practitioners are:
- Registered with the HPC
- Chartered Members of the BPS
- Enhanced DBS checked
- Accredited members of the Academy of Experts
- Security screened where necessary
FPP Ltd are able to complete remote psychological assessments very effectively using video-link technologies.