Forensic Psychology Practice Ltd provides independent forensic, clinical and work place psychology services for the Courts, Organisations and individual clients.
FEES adhere to LAA rates where required.
- Expert Witness reports to all Courts
- Criminal, Parole and Forensic Risk
- Safeguarding and Civil matters
- Capacity or Unfitness to Plead
- Risk for individuals and organisations
- Professional or Sexual Misconduct
- Health and Social Care Litigation
- Military Court Martials (United States Air Force).
- Cultural and Ethnic issues
- Honour based violence and FGM
- Therapy in a forensic or legal context
- Staff education and training
- On line and remote assessment -
Clients seen in their local area
Extensive training experience providing services to the National Probation Service, Her Majesty's Prison Service, National Health Services and the South African Police Service.
We have an enviable reputation for:
- Expertise as Expert Witnesses
- Reporting within agreed timescales
- Answering the questions asked
- Giving good oral evidence
- Providing a quality service
Our practitioners are:
- Registered with the HPC
- Chartered Members of the BPS
- Enhanced DBS checked
- Accredited members of the Academy of Experts
- Security screened where necessary