I entered the profession as a 5 years indentured student apprentice during August 1964 for Domestic and Commercial Plumbing, Drainage, Water, Gas, Oil, Public Health Engineering, Building Services Engineering and qualified as an Engineer in 1969. I continued my academic and practical training to complete my professional qualification when I was awarded my Council of Engineering Institutions (CEI) Chartered Engineer (CEng.) status in 1983. I became an Expert Witness in 1984. I became registered CORGI gas engineer (now Gas Safe Register) in 1998 in compliance with the then new Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 (Health and Safety Executive register of competent persons).
I studied MSc Occupational Safety and Health at Greenwich University and after graduating became Chartered Occupational Safety and Health Practitioner in 2000. During 1989 I re-qualified by examination my electrical NEI CEI qualifications.
Since 1984 to the present date I have produced Expert Reports and attended Court to give oral evidence in all levels of Civil and Criminal Courts in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man with their separate judicial systems.
For previous Expert Experience please download my Credentials file attached to this page.
Expert Witness work;
I accept instructions for;
• Single Joint Expert
• Party Appointed Expert for the Claimant
• Party Appointed Expert for the Defendant
• Expert for the Prosecution
• Expert for the Defendant
• I am willing to give initial 15 minutes free telephone consultation without obligation to discuss possible instruction.
I do not accept instructions for;
• Legal Aided paid work unless the solicitors accept my terms and become liable and pay for all expert work including the attending court.
• Family Court