Manderstam International Group of consulting engineers has over 75 years’ experience with extensive expertise in process and equipment design, valuation and project management.
We can call upon significant multidisciplinary engineering support in project management, process, piping, instrumentation, electrical, structural and metallurgy/welding in the fields of:-
• Onshore and offshore oil/gas processing, petroleum refining, petroleum products, LPG, LNG and NGL including all associated utilities and power generation;
• Petrochemicals Including plastics polypropylene, LDPE, PTA and PET, fertilisers and bio fuels,
• Pharmaceuticals including production of penicillin, vitamin C, citric acid, lactic acid, intravenous products and cannabinoid prescription medicines..
• The manufacturing processes, including ferrous and non ferrous casting, machining, welding, forming, coatings/finishing, assembly and packaging lines including food and drink, cement, salt, ceramics, building materials, glass and vegetable oils.
Expert Engineers in Process and Industrial Engineering
• Received expert witness instructions on 64 cases and given oral evidence in 24 in the UK High Court and the International Court of Arbitration in the last 20 years.
• Instructions have been received from many international law firms including Lalive, Geneva, Gide Loyrette Nouel, Paris and Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver and Jacobson Washington, Smyth and Co Hong Kong.
• Instructions have been received from most of the major City of London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bath, Newcastle law firms including Kennedy’s, Dentons, Pinsent Masons, Norton Rose Fulbright, DLA, DWF and Holman Fenwick Willan.
• Received instructions on significant cases such as both the Buncefield explosion civil litigation and HSE prosecution hearings.
• All our experts have received Bond Solon training both as a joint single experts and in giving evidence in court.
• Registered experts with the Expert Witness Institute (EWI) and UK Register of Expert Witnesses.