Forensic Access: Putting Defence First
Forensic Access was set up in 1986 to ensure that legal defence teams could access the same level of forensic science expertise as their counterparts in prosecution. Equality of arms in forensics is essential to uncover strengths and weaknesses in evidence and help prevent miscarriages of justice.
Fast-forward 35 years and Forensic Access is a widely recognised market leader with an enviable track record for delivering expert scientific insight and analysis that shapes defence strategies.
Our world-class team brings together scientific excellence with an incisive knowledge of the legal system and fluency in articulating often complex issues in a compelling way. Dedicated Casework Managers work alongside our scientists to streamline processes and make sure that reports are delivered on time and on budget.
Quality is at the heart of everything we do and it’s something that sets us apart from the competition. All work is carried-out in purpose-built laboratories with rigorous UKAS 17025:2017 accreditation, ensuring the validity and longevity of our findings.
Breadth of Forensic Services
We provide every discipline of forensic services, areas covered for litigation include:
- Biological and DNA services, Fingerprints and Footwear Marks, Digital Forensics, Cellsite, Facial Recognition, Drugs and Toxicology, Documents, Ecology, Vehicle Crime, Firearms, Industry, psychological and psychiatric, pathology and second post-mortems.
How We Can Help Your Defence
- Free initial consultation and quote with tailored advice on how our services, and wider expertise, can help support your case
- Access to an unrivalled team of world-class experts working across a comprehensive range of disciplines from Biology Chemistry and Medicine to Firearms, Fibres and Fingerprints
- Dedicated Casework Managers provide end-to-end support to ensure that our reports are quality checked and delivered on time and on budget
- Direct access to our team of forensic scientists helps understanding and allows you to build a more effective defence strategy
- Established industry leader with an impressive track-record for handling niche, complex and multidisciplinary cases
- All forensic work is carried out to the highest quality standards in state-of-the-art facilities
- Enviable client retention rate with 80% of clients repeatedly using Forensic Access
Contact us to discuss your requirements and for more information. CVs available for our full range of Consultants on request, alternatively see a selection of them with CVs here.