Areas of expertise include:
• Firearms and video expert.
• Identification, testing, classification under Firearms Act of air gun, pistol, revolver, shotgun, rifle, machinegun, antique firearm, ammunition, stun gun other weapons
• Microscopic comparison of tool marks, bullets & cartridge cases.
• Examination of crime scenes, clothing, vehicles for gunshot damage, distance & trajectory, blood stain, spatter, pattern analysis.
• Reconstruction of shooting & other incidents, including ballistics.
• Assessment of post-mortem evidence, gunshot wounds, gunshot residue.
• Review of evidence (physical & written) for accuracy, continuity & significance.
• Identifications from video & photographs, facial mapping, body mapping.
• Video reconstruction, what happened, who did what, and in what order?
• Video enhancement. Checking for authenticity/tempering.
International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysts, Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences, British Association for Human Identification