I have undertaken valuations and surveys of residential property across Lancashire over the past 20 years. I have undertaken reports on residential property as an expert witness in a number of disputed matters with particular reference to valuation and property defects. I am experienced in undertaking forensic reports as an expert witness for private clients, solicitors and the court.
• Covering most of North West England
• Over 20 years experience
• Survey and valuation of residential property
• Particular specialisation in valuation and property defects
• Forensic reports undertaken for a number of clients including solicitors, court, councils and private clients
• Reports on alleged professional negligence by surveyors, solicitors and other affects on property value
• Valuation for dispute purposes in matrimonial, partnership, taxation and other such matters
• Preparation of reports / evidence for court
• Experienced in acting as Single Joint Expert and preparation of reports under Part 35 of the Civil Procedure Rules.