1. Clinical Neuropsychology. Assessment and diagnoses of brain functioning following head Injury, clinical negligence, post concussive states and other neurological conditions. Co-Editor and Co-Author of ‘Brain Injury Claims’ published by Sweet and Maxwell (2017 & 2020).
2. Psychological Injury/Psychiatric Diagnoses. In particular medico legal assessment of PTSD, adjustment disorders, depression, anxiety and other psychiatric disorders following personal injury
3. Psychometric Testing (learning disability, general adult and older adult populations) including: assessment of intelligence (I.Q.), memory testing and other cognitive functioning
3. Neurorehabilitation following Brain Injury and other neurological conditions.
5. Psychological treatment, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, in the areas of adult and older adult mental health difficulties (anxiety, depression, PTSD etc).
6. Also able to carry out Neuropsychological and Psychological injury assessments in Punjabi
7.Can deliver services where required by remote platform such as ZOOM
10 Harley Street London.
CRB Consulting Rooms Birmingham.
Litfield House, Bristol.
The Spire Thames Valley Hospital.
Grosvenor House, Beaconsfield
Homedale Health Consulting Rooms, Exeter
Calderbank Medical Chambers, Manchester
Correspondence Address: PO Box 4805 Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9 1EU or 10 Harley Street London W1G 9PF.
British Psychological Society, Division of Clinical Psychology, Specialist Register of Division of Neuropsychology, HCPC Registered, British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists, International Neuropsychological Society, International Soc for Traumatic Stress Studies, British Psychological Soc Register of Expert Witnesses, Expert Member APIL, National Academy of Neuropsychology, American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology. Association for Scientific Advancement in Psychological Injury and Law.