At Anglia Research we employ more accredited genealogists, legally qualified and independently regulated staff* than any other UK probate research company.
The calibre of our team means that we find relatives fast and, crucially, we do not cut corners. Our genealogists liaise with a global network of agents to find missing beneficiaries, lost or unknown heirs, and the rightful owners of unclaimed assets.
Our areas of expertise include:
• Missing heir location,
• Tracing property owners,
• Bankruptcy and insolvency search: domestic and overseas,
• Estate distribution guidance,
• Locating the rightful owners of dormant and orphan funds, unclaimed shares and assets,
• Family tree verification,
• Media consultancy and research for TV programs such as 'A House Through Time' and 'Who Do You Think You Are?',
• Specialist services for solicitors including client tracing, document procurement, local deeds registry searches and palaeographic services,
• Statutory will searches and expert witness services.
Association of Genealogists & Researchers in Archives (AGRA), Corporate member of Association of Probate Researchers (APR), Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) Industry Partner, FSA, ISO 9001