Consultant Psychiatrist – Elysium Healthcare Group, Adult Mental Health and Forensic Rehabilitation Services.
Honorary Professor, Health and Society, University of Salford since May 2018.
33 years’ experience - Consultant Psychiatrist.
Forensic psychiatric reports on deaf and hearing people.
Assessments in private consulting rooms, prisons, hospital and Domiciliary visits, Mental health assessments of deaf parents.
Industrial injuries (deafness and tinnitus).
Independent reports to Mental Health Review Tribunals.
Level III - Advanced level of communication using British Sign Language
Other languages - Hindi.
• British Sign Language, CACDP - Level III
• Cardiff University, Expert Witness Certificate (Dec 2008), Part 1 (relevant modules) Certificate in Medico-Legal Reporting (Bond Solon) Feb 2013
• PTSD Specialist Course (January 2017)
• Civil Procedure Rules (Feb 2019)
• Criminal Law & Procedure Certificate – Cardiff University (December 2019 )
Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, Institute of Expert Witnesses; Member of BMA, Member of Manchester Medical Society