I have written around 100 reports since 2008. About one third of instructions are for Claimants.
Instructions for full CPR-compliant reports or for short-form screening/overview reports are welcomed.
I provide expert opinion in Urology based on:
• a busy full-time NHS practice (four and a half days per week)
• very wide experience of general, emergency and sub-specialist Urology
• accredited expert witness training, continually updated
• a managed medicolegal practice.
• 2007 - University of Edinburgh online distance learning course in Law and Medical Ethics
• 2010 - Cardiff University Law School Bond Solon Expert Witness Certificate
• 2014 - Bond Solon Civil Procedure Rules Training Certificate
Memberships British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
• Section of Oncology
• Section of Female, Neurourological and Urodynamic Urology
• Section of Academic Urology.
British Medical Association
American Urological Association (international member)
European Association of Urology
NICE Technology Appraisal Committee (C, A, D, and B) member, 2007 to 2012, 2017 to 2019
NICE Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Guideline Development Group member
NICE Bladder Cancer diagnosis and management Guideline Development Group clinical lead
International Consultation on Urological Diseases Consultation on Bladder Cancer 2012 committee member
International Consultation on Urological Diseases Consultation on Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms 2012 committee member
European Association of Urology Incontinence Guideline Development Group member.