Mr Stephen McLoughlin is a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon based in Blackpool and Manchester with outreach clinics in Lancaster, Preston, Bolton, Blackburn and Warrington.
His specialties include:
• Orthopaedic surgery
• Trauma / accident related injuries.
• Upper and Lower Limb Orthopaedic injuries and complaints.
• Shoulder / Elbow / Wrist and Hand Injuries.
• Lower Limb complaints including Hip / Knee / Ankle / Foot / .
• Hip and Knee Replacement surgery
• Neck injuries
• Back injuries
• Medical Negligence
Mr McLoughlin's specialist interests are in arthroscopic surgery of the ankle, knee and shoulder, with special clinical interests in arthroscopic upper and lower limb surgery, knee, ankle and shoulder, hip and knee replacements primary and revisions.
His research interests are ankle and knee minimally invasive techniques, he has had numerous articles published in professional journals and lectured widely. He is an adviser to numerous associations, clubs and professional sporting bodies and societies having trained in the UK, Europe and North America.
GMC, IAA, ISAKOS, Exp Witness, Reg Exp Witnesses, APIL, Soc/Inst Exp Witness, NWOC, RCS, BOSTA