Joined NHS in 1991. Consultant, General and Elderly Medicine, Lister Hospital, East and North Herts, since 1997, besides working as:
• Senior Lecturer, Royal Free/UCL Medical School,
• Clinical tutor,
• Foundation Programme Director,
• Regional advisor, medicine.
• Clinical Lead Clinician for revalidation of trainee doctors,
• Panellist, Clinical Case Managers Eastern Deanery /Clinical Governance Committees.
• Clinical Director, elderly medicine.
. Attended Medico- Legal Training 2010, and, am
• Registered in expert witness
Proficient in General internal medicine, Stroke, cardiovascular diseases affecting elderly, Falls, Syncope and mental capacity assessments, I’m interested in undertaking related medico-legal works.
1977 MBBS, K.G. Medical College, Lucknow, India 1983 MD, K.G. Medical College, Lucknow, India 1992 MRCP UK 2001 FRCP UK 2011 MSc Senior Medical Leadership, RCP (cont)
Royal College of Physicians, British Geriatric Society Fellow of British Society of Medical leaders British Echocardiography Society British Heart Failure Society, British Medical Association