I am based in Essex and have been providing medico-legal for the last10 years this have included assessments in Criminal Defence cases such as fitness to plead, pre-sentencing reports and hospital orders.
I have also prepared reports on care proceedings which have include parental assessments.
I have prepared a number of reports in compensation cases which have included abuse, accidents at work, road traffic accident and also assessing psychiatric injuries due to negligence. I also prepare reports in employment tribunals.
I normally provide reports within two weeks of instruction and I am happy to assess clients in prisons or at their homes nationwide
• Criminal Cases
• Parental Risk Assessments
• Personal Injury Cases
• Care / Contact Proceedings
• Mental Capacity
• Munchausen & Munchausen by proxy
• Family Assessments / Dynamics / Attachment / Parental Alienation
• Pre-sentencing reports
• Fitness to Plead / Stand trial
• Risk assessments including Arson
• Hospital Orders
• Sexual / Violent crime & Abuse
• Parole Board Assessments
• Mental Health Review Panels
• Dangerousness/Risk Assessment
• Testamentary Capacity
• Section 18, 37, Arson
• Risk / Parole Assessments
• Work Related stress
• Fitness to Work
• Employment Tribunals / Equality Act
• Psychiatric Injury: Depression, Anxiety,
• Harassment / Discrimination
• Workplace Accidents
• Trauma Sequelae
• Victims of Crime
• Historic Child Abuse Assessments incl. addressing limitation
• Military Claims
If you require any further information please call office on: 0800 288 4797for medico-legal CV, immediate appointments and quotes.