I am an General Adult Psychiatrist and also a Neuropsychiatrist with experience in providing expert reports involving brain and spinal injuries for the last 8 years.
I am based in London, but I can travel to assess clients nationwide.
I have prepared a number of reports in compensation cases which have included abuse, accidents at work, road traffic accident and also assessing psychiatric injuries due to negligence. I also prepare reports in employment tribunals.
If you require any further information please call office on: 0121 607 1792 for medico-legal CV, immediate appointments and quotes.
• Neuro/Brain Injury
• Parental Risk Assessments
• Care / Contact Proceedings
• Mental Capacity
• Munchausen & Munchausen by proxy
• Family Assessments / Dynamics / Attachment / Parental Alienation
• Pre-sentencing reports
• Fitness to Plead / Stand trial
• Risk assessments including Arson
• Hospital Orders
• Sexual / Violent crime & Abuse
• Parole Board Assessments
• Mental Health Review Panels
• Dangerousness/Risk Assessment
• Testamentary Capacity
• Section 18, 37, Arson
• Risk / Parole Assessments
• Work Related stress
• Fitness to Work
• Employment Tribunals / Equality Act
• Psychiatric Injury: Depression, Anxiety,
• Harassment / Discrimination
• Workplace Accidents
• Trauma Sequelae
• Victims of Crime
• Historic Child Abuse Assessments incl. addressing limitation
• Military Claims
If you require any further information please call office on: 0800 288 4797for medico-legal CV, immediate appointments and quotes.