Dr Shenoy has clinical experience in;
• Psychological assessment and intervention, predominantly using CBT for clients with a wide range of problems; anxiety, depression, OCD, PTSD, Psychosis, Post natal depression, personality and adjustment disorders etc.
• Parenting assessments, CARE-Index assessments, family functioning assessments, personality assessments, assessment for Autism Spectrum disorders.
• Cognitive functions assessment including neuropsychological assessments.
• Assessment of and psychological effects of domestic violence and substance misuse.
• Assessment of children: cognitive functions, mental health and well-being and attachment.
• Anxiety management groups.
• Developed and ran the CBT for depression group.
• Experienced in Root Cause Analysis training and lead on Serious Incidents investigations within his Trust.
• Expertise in assessment of the psychological effects of severe and long term mental health conditions.
• Family interventions in the community and on inpatient wards.
• Consultation to the team.
• Supervision of staff in their psychological work.
• CBT Supervision of Primary Care Psychologists , 2004-2006.
• Coordinator and lead for the CBT peer supervision group for a group of senior clinical psychologists, 2008- present.
• Inpatient psychology groups.
Has experience giving evidence in court, with court reports & professional meetings.
Is involved with teaching, training, research and is widely published.
Accredited DISCO assessor: 2011, Bond Solon Family Procedure Rules Expert Witness Certificate August 2014, Bond Solon Civil Procedure Rules Training
British Psychological Society: Chartered Clinical Psychologist, British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies: Accredited Practitioner, Health and Care Professionals Council: Member, Appointed as a Professional and Clinical Advisor for the Care Quality Commission