Hari Hirani has been Director at Anderson Wilde & Harris since 2004. He began his career in property and surveying with Greater London Council in 1976, rapidly rising to become the youngest Team Leader ever appointed. He then embraced Private Practice, on being headhunted as Property Director at West Tech PLC Group & then becoming a Partner in a suburban multi-office Surveying practice shortly afterwards.
He is an Expert in surveying and valuation for all types of residential, commercial, industrial and Development properties.
Some typical matters include:
• Surveyors & Solicitors negligence
• Matrimonial disputes
• Landlord and Tenant litigation
• Partnership Disputes & Valuation of property & goodwill
• Capital Gains Tax
• Compensation for breaches / Restrictive Covenants / Ransom Strips
• Loss due to encroachment
• Retrospective Valuations from March 1982
• Business Valuations of trading concerns ( e.g.Hotels, Pubs, Restaurants, Nightclubs, Petrol Stations).
• Specialist Valuations (e.g. Country Houses, Social Establishments – Wedding Venues, Clubs & Leisure Centres)
• Religious Establishments – Churches, Temples, Mosques
❖ He regularly gives evidence in the High Court, Lower Courts and Tribunals as Expert Witness, Single Joint Expert.
❖ He is an appointed (2001) Receiver at the High Court of Justice Chancery Division for all property related matters.
Range of work includes:
Building Disputes, Defects & Diagnostics Surveys
Loan Security Valuations
Associate of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors , Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors , Fellow of The Incorporated Society of Valuers & Auctioneers , Corporate Member of The Institute of Rating Revenues & Valuers , Member of The Society of Expert Witnesses , Member of the Practising Valuers Association (India), High Court of London Appointed Receiver