Dr Sanya Krljes is a Clinical Psychologist with extensive experience in conducting complex psychological assessments and providing psycho-legal reports in criminal and civil proceedings. Dr Krljes holds two doctorates: one in Cognitive Neuroscience, obtained from Imperial College London, and the other in Clinical Psychology, from University College London. Dr Krljes has over 20 years of experience in conducting neuropsychology, personality and mental health assessments. She has co-authored a number of peer-reviewed publications and book chapters on the subject of Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropsychology and Expert Witness work.
Dr Krljes has provided psycho-legal reports to the Crown Prosecution Service and numerous solicitor firms and has extensive experience giving evidence at Crown Courts, including the Old Bailey in London, in relation to many high profile homicide and sexual offence trials.
Dr Krljes practices from various consulting rooms and assesses clients at prisons and solicitors’ offices.
Dr Krljes specialises in the following:
• Neuropsychology assessments (cognitive deficits, intellectual functioning, learning disability, brain injury, dementia, epilepsy and brain tumours)
• Personality assessments (personality disorders and psychopathy)
• Mental health assessments (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, stress, complex needs and dual diagnosis)
• Risk assessment (arson, sexual and/or violent offending), including highly specialised tools such as PCL-R, HCR-20, RSVP
• Sexual offending assessments
• Suggestibility and compliance in relation to police interviews
• Mental capacity assessments
PERSONAL INJURY, MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE
• Acquired brain damage
• Memory problems
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Work related stress
• Occupational injury
• Employment stress related to workplace discrimination and mental health problems
• Psychological Injury in employment matters
• Fitness for work assessments
• Assessment of capability and unfair dismissal
• Fitness to practice
British Psychological Society; Chartered Psychologist, Chartered Scientist; Health Professionals Council: Registered Practitioner Psychologist; Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society; Registered with the Health Professionals Council (HPC)