An IT, computer, telecommunications and outsourced service consultant, service manager and project manager. Work includes delivering systems and services, resolving disputes, procuring, and defining service strategy. Active practitioner, expert witness and expert determiner.
Expertise includes large-scale IT outsource services, infrastructure and applications. I have worked on some of the world's largest services as well as the small. Areas include software applications development, delivery, service management, governance, project management for both suppliers and customers. I have also worked in EPR, BPO, cloud and document service delivery. I have undertaken several deliveries of Service Integration and Management (SIAM) and have worked on Agile projects.
* Fitness for purpose in application, code review and forensic analysis, project and service management, where I have particular experience in large-scale delivery (up to £250m a year), multi-vendor services, agile methods, service management and professional competence
* Project delay, quantum and Agile project review
* Intellectual Property review of algorithms, delivery methods and similarity of code
* Artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science and analytics
* Procurement of services and systems
I am a current practitioner in the delivery and operational rejuvenation of services. Extensive and current service delivery experience keeps me up to date with current practice and industry standards of performance.
I have been trained as an expert witness, expert determiner, produced CPR35 and CrimPR 19 reports, given oral evidence and been cross-examined.
Member Expert Witness Institute. Practicing Member Academy of Experts. Member of the Society of Computers and Law. Member of BCS The Chartered Institute of IT. Member Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. Council Member, The Academy of Experts.