Steve Bennett is an electrical engineer with over 30 years' experience in electrical engineering, control, automation, design, machinery assessment, maintenance, inspection, safety, and management.
His recent professional experience includes:
• Machinery Safety Compliance CE, PUWER, EN standards in a number of blue chip food and packaging factories;
• Machinery safety compliance assessments on a number of machines located in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands and the USA at Factory Acceptance;
• Authoring of pre-tender machinery safety specifications for clients purchasing new machinery;
• Project Management of the safety and compliance related aspects of a cable car rope replacement in Derbyshire;
• Expert witness in a number of electrical related cases involving fire, loss and electric shock;
• Machinery safety compliance of a high shear mixer at the manufacturers premises in the USA;
• Auditing of electrical Inspection Bodies (IB’s) in relation to Fairground devices under the Amusement Devices Inspection Procedures Scheme (ADIPS);
• Electrical Management of design, installation and commissioning of a number of floodlighting schemes throughout the UK, Middle East and Australia.
CE and PUWER Conformity
Electrical Fires (Domestic and Industrial)
Electrical Inspection and Testing
TUV certified functional safety engineer. BEng Electronic Systems and Control Engineering in 1994, Sheffield Hallam University. HNC in Electrical Engineering with Computer Technology, 1989. OND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.