Dr Rob Agnew has undertaken specialist court report and cross-examination training with Bond Solon and works mainly in civil (injury) and criminal cases (but has also contributed reports to parenting assessments for the family courts).
He has specialist training and supervised experience in measures of psychopathy, autism and neuropsychology.
He has a uniquely broad and specialist skillset across a number of different diagnoses and issues, having worked in over 30 services in the last 10 years.
Dr Agnew has specialist interests as an Expert Witness in:
· Diagnosis and psychological assessment
· Neurological and learning disability - Autism
· Forensic/psychiatric patients, risk, treatability and capacity
· Complex and contested capacity assessment
· Disputed opinion regarding capacity or diagnosis
· Differential diagnosis/clarifying diagnosis
· Complex diagnostic issues
· Challenging reports where the psychological opinion may be invalid
· Challenging the scientific integrity of expert psychological reports
· Challenging the quality of psychological input
BPS Expert Witness Course, Bond Solon Excellence in report writing, Bond Solon Cross examination/Witness familiarisation, Specialist autism assessment, Specialist personality/psychopathy assessment
Bond Solon, British Psychological Society
British Psychological Society, HCPC, British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers