Forensic Evidence provides high quality cost-effective expert witness reports in disciplines such as: accountancy, business, forensics, surveying, engineering, medical experts for personal injury and negligence cases, surgery, PTSD, and trauma including psychiatry and psychology.
We can prepare reports anywhere in the UK & Ireland in 1-2 weeks for urgent cases. 5000 + panel of active medical experts throughout UK, Ireland & internationally.
Our experts are willing and able to provide expert opinions to courts, tribunals, defence, CPS and members of the public.
We cover all areas of law including: civil and personal injury, criminal cases, asylum and immigration, employment law, child and family Law, clinical and medical negligence and rehabilitation.
All our experts undergo regular peer review to ensure the quality of their work.
Forensic Evidence commitments include:
1. Full UK & Ireland coverage
2. Largest panel of experts in UK & Ireland
3. Free medicolegal screening for civil and negligence cases
4. Free medicolegal advice for criminal & family cases
5. Urgent reports in 1-2 weeks
6. We cover all fields of forensic expertise including data, computers, business, banking and finance, surveying, medicine and surgery including experts
7. Experts with local knowledge - Our experts have experience of working in Europe, Asian Countries, Africa and Middle East
8. Experts with specialist knowledge of interface in law and health
9. Choice of male & female multilingual experts
10. Reports by fully accredited experts who are able to withstand scrutiny by the courts and legal professionals
11. Flexible fee and special consideration for privately funded cases
12. Clear and transparent fee structure with capacity to work with legal aid agency (LAA)
13. Quick appointments and fast delivery of reports (2-3 weeks) as standard