Nick is a proven technical problem solver in the cyber arena. His versatility and willingness to learn has allowed him to amass an array of skills in the information technology arena.
Nick has been involved in Digital Forensics for over 8 years whilst being actively responsible for managing and maintaining critical IT infrastructure. The pairing of these specialisms provides him with an adaptable skill set.
• Coordinating, managing and conducting all stages of a Digital forensic investigation, from the initial device acquisition through to the analysis and reporting.
• Providing Incident Reponses services to organisations with and without in-house cyber security capabilities
• Performing forensic analysis on both Windows and Linux servers to identify the cause of security breaches.
• Systems Administration of client facing platforms and underlying infrastructure.
• Supporting high profile eDiscovery cases