Peter Rogers is a Fellow of the Institute of Acoustics with over 25 years of experience. His company, Sustainable Acoustics Ltd, provides consultancy advice and expert evidence on a wide range of noise and vibration and design involving sound, built on his and others expertise. The company offers well respected and understandable, practical advice in the following fields:-
• Architectural and Building Acoustics: Design in relation to good acoustic environments including the control of building services noise and vibration.
• Environmental Noise: Community noise problems including construction noise; Environmental Impact Assessment; Leisure noise including skate parks, shooting and motor sport issues; Expert evidence in planning and nuisance matters.
Transportation Noise: Prediction in relation to aircraft, railway and road traffic noise.
• Entertainment Noise: Monitoring and Managing the noise from entertainment, to meet Licensing objectives relating to noise; applications for planning permissions, establishing Best Practicable Means from a defense, review or writing of noise management plans. Expert advice to assist during Licensing Reviews or hearings.
• Workplace & Industrial Noise: Occupational noise assessments.
• Gyms, mixed commercial and residential noise and vibration separations: Due diligence checks, solutions, expert witness assessments and evidence.
• Litigation : Nuisance (Investigations relating to actions under common law or statute - with particular expertise in relation to Section 82 actions)
Peter and his colleagues focus on making acoustics understandable, in a digestible form which means that the independent technical evidence is robust, clear, and of maximum use. Peter has 5 years as an enforcement office himself, as well as over 20 years of designing solutions within consultancy, so can give a unique insight to cases.
Our service is nationwide, with offices in Winchester and London, currently.
Physics Honours Degree, Acoustics Masters, over 25 years’ experience, Chartered Engineer, Police & LA training, Formal evidence preparation, PACE, Enforcement experience