Medical & Legal Admin Services (MLAS) is committed to providing high quality, maximum efficiency and excellent service to solicitors and insurers.
Our Experts include;
Ms Lynda Lee, Expert in Nursing and Care
Dr Dimitriy Leschinskiy, Expert in Anaesthesia and Pain Management
Dr Mark Alexander-Williams, Expert in Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia
Dr Wael Agur, Expert in Consultant Urogynaecologist
Mr Mohamed Riad, Expert Urogynaecologist and Obstetrician
Dr Mark Miller, Expert in Pain Management
Dr Neal Edwards, Expert in Musculoskeletal Disease, Pain Management and Anaesthesia
Mr Henry Budd, Expert Spinal Surgeon
Dr Tony Hammond, Expert Rheumatologist
Mr James Kellerman, Expert Neurosurgeon
Dr Mark Prempeh, Expert Spinal Surgeon
We pride ourselves on our innovation and willingness to go the extra mile. Our primary focus is to enable our customers to achieve their goals. We do this by improving efficiency and ensuring quality. At MLAS we provide a wide range of administrative services and we are able to tailor these to suit the specific needs of all our experts, solicitors & insurers.
Contact us now for more information or to speak with one of our dedicated team.
Services for Experts
We offer an excellent and comprehensive service covering all aspects of administration from external communication and logistics through to finance management.
• We manage all enquiries and instructions from Insurance Companies and Solicitors
• Are the main point of contact between solicitor and expert
• Resolve administrative enquiries and prepare written responses
• Answer, screen and transfer all inbound phone calls
• Provide supplementary report management
• Liaise with appropriate customers to organise and facilitate joint discussions
• Agree expert’s terms of engagement and confirm fees
• Manage expert’s diaries
• Confirm appointments in writing with customer and clients
• Organise suitable travel and/or accommodation for expert to examine client where necessary
• Monitor medical records and ensure these are available to the expert prior to meeting with the client
• Minimise/manage DNA’s through efficient organisational processes
• Co-ordinate conferences with counsel and attendance in court
To give instruction please contact:
Telephone: 0114 2455423