Royston Cooke was set up in 2012, as an independent consultancy practice,which provides professional services to both the private, commercial & industrial sectors, from the individual private home buyer to the vast industrial world within the United Kingdom and overseas.
The company is built on technical knowledge, experience & professionalism and is well aware of the importance of engaging with people in applying those individual skills.
Our practice has evolved & developed extensively and is well versed in structural & geotechnical engineering, temporary works, civil engineering, commercial management.
Royston Cooke Consulting are experienced in expert witness work, writing reports for the benefit of clients involved in the legal process in the civil court.
Our expert witness experience covers:
• Researching and understanding the dispute.
• Provision of independent and impartial expert opinion.
• Assistance in understanding the legal and court process
• Provision of Single and Joint Expert Services.
• Advice and compliance with the Civil Procedure Rules – Part 35
• Provision of Expert Reports in accordance with court rules
• Attendance at Expert Meetings
• Mediation Meetings
• Court Hearings
Our engineering staff are professionally registered with the Engineering Council and also belong to some of the following professional bodies: Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (CInstCES), Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb).