Salam Alaswad holds a Masters in Law (LL.M.) in Financial Regulations and Compliance, with 20 years senior-management experience including multinational experience in the City of London and overseas, all around Contract for Difference (CFD) and Forex (FX) trading. This extends to a significant practical knowledge in the day to day operations, strategic planning, and risk management. He covers both civil and criminal cases as well as internal matters of mediation and arbitration.
Mr. Alaswad served as the registered Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for a London based FX and CFD firm.
FCA controlled functions; CF1, CF1(AR), CF3, CF3 (AR), CF30, CF29, CF10, and CF11.
- Contracts for Difference (CFD)
- Forex (FX)
- Retail investment products
- Financial derivatives
- Fraud and Financial crime
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) arrangements and cross-border fraud
- Suspicious bank transfers involving onshore, offshore, and shell companies
- Hedging techniques and risk management strategies
- Poor execution and manipulation of the market bid/ask prices
- Mis-selling of complex financial products; Forex, CFDs, and other financial derivatives