- Lesley is a qualified, registered and insured NRCPD level 3 Lipspeaker, lipspeaking tutor and assessor and a British Sign Language Interpreter (RSLI).
- Lesley is the founder director of Lipspeaker UK Ltd.
- Lesley is the founder creator of LipsLive remote Lipspeaking services.
- Qualified NVQ Assessor with over 30 years of experience.
- Qualified guide and communicator for Deafblind people.
- Qualified nurse and midwife.
- Co-creator of the National Occupational Standard for Lipspeaking.
- Co-creator of the Signature Lipspeaking Level 3 course.
- Lead tutor Level 3 Lipspeaker training course 2016/2017/2018/2019.
Lesley has experience working in Crown, Magistrate and Family courts, tribunals, working with police, probation services and social services including sensitive case work.
She has worked at the British Embassy, Warsaw, Poland, for a deaf senior diplomat, worked in areas of Parliament for the Ministries of Labour, Defence, Justice and Foreign Affairs and for the British Embassy in Washington DC, USA and Brussels.
Cleared to work in all government departments.
Lesley is also involved with deaf awareness training.