PS Partnerships are specialists in providing expertise in plastics materials, products and related disputes
- Plastic material and plastics product failure
- Plastics processing and product manufacturing faults and failure
- Plastics product design reviews
- Product technical due diligence examination
- Plastics related business commercial feasibility
- Intellectual property evaluation
- Product compliance appraisals
- Personal injury involving plastics products investigation
25 years’ experience
National and global service coverage
Wide commercial and criminal case experience.
Provision of legal reports that meet the requirements of UK, EU and other national court conventions CV’s and references provided by legal professionals from previous cases can be supplied on request
PS Partnerships & Consultancy has a strong track record of supporting companies and the legal profession in plastic disputes. To support you in making the right decision in what can be a confusing and difficult task, download Seven things to consider when appointing an Expert Witness to help you navigate this important decision.
Get in touch if you need or are considering appointing an expert in a plastics material or product dispute.