William H. Purcell Consulting, Inc. based in Bedminster, New Jersey, provides Investment Banking Expert Witness testimony to attorneys and law firms nationwide and worldwide in complex cases involving a wide range of investment banking and finance issues worldwide.
William H. Purcell has over 50 years experience in almost every area of investment banking, including over 25 years of experience as an expert witness having been retained in over 210 cases.
Mr. Purcell has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in the courts and before mediation and arbitration panels, cases include; M&A issues and financing matters involving debt or equity, public offerings or private placements, taxable or tax-exempt issues, securitizations, joint ventures, and partnerships. He has been retained as an expert witness by government regulatory agencies including the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Department of Justice (DOJ), and the U.S. Attorneys Office.
Areas of expertise include;
• Over 210 expert cases and retained by over 150 law firms.
• Due Diligence issues
• Disclosure issues
• Securities issues
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Merger process issues
• Fairness Opinions
• Entire Fairness M&A Issues
• Leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations
• Bankruptcy Issues, including solvency and fraudulent conveyance
• Solvency opinions
• Advice to Special Committees of Boards
• Fiduciary duty issues
• Corporate governance issues having been a CEO and director of a number of companies•Fee issues and compensation issues
• Damage issues and analysis
• Lender liability and lending issues
• Venture capital
• Leasing and real estate financing
• Lender Liability
• Financing of Debt and Equity (both public and private, taxable and tax-exempt, including structured financing)
• Financing transactions of both debt and equity, both public and private, taxable and tax-exempt, including structured financings.
• MAC and MAE issues
• Fee Issues
• Document Interpretation and Standards from the investment banking point of view
• Structured finance, including a working relationship with an experienced lawyer specializing in this area
• Document interpretation from an investment banking point of view
• Criminal cases involving alleged securities violations, insider trading, and bank fraud
• Retained as an expert by the SEC, DOJ, and IRS.
If you are a lawyer, law firm, or litigation support firm working on a case involving complex investment banking and finance issues, contact William H. Purcell Consulting, Inc. today for expert advice and testimony to help your case succeed.
For details of expert testimony work please click.