Born in Dublin in 1962. Qualified University of Cologne, Germany 1990. Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists awarded in 1997 and postgraduate Doctorate in 2002. Appointed Consultant Neuroradiologist in 2000.
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT) of the brain and spine
• head injury
• spinal degenerative disease
• cerebrovascular disease / stroke
• spinal injury / whiplash injury
• brain haemorrhage / aneurysm
• spinal cord damage
• brain tumours
• congenital abnormalities
• percutaneous vertebroplasty
• Multiple Sclerosis
Numerous publications and presentations. Large number of reports for solicitors (both Defendant and Claimant and increasing number of joint). 45-50 new instructions per year.
Royal College of Radiologists; Royal Society of Medicine; Br Society of Neuroradiologists; Academy of Experts. The British Medical Association The European Society of Neuroradiology Expert Witness The Expert Witness Institute, The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers